Monday, January 18, 2010

Live Blog Coming Soon!!!

This week had a demanding Sunday for me that involved a vat of Nachos, a beerathon, and most importantly a Vikings dismantling of the Cowboys. Next Sunday will be a lot more of the same. I felt like the viewing experience was worth documenting, so this coming Sunday, there will be blog with live updates during the Vikings game.

It will not so much contain details of the game, but rather the mental state of my roommate Dewey and I. Since the game starts at 3:40pm Pacific (5:40 Central), so expect live updates starting slightly before then. I will be an emotional trainwreck and my liver will hate me too. If I get it together enough, there will be some pictures posted during the game as well. Hopefully this live blog experiment will be entertaining for anyone bored enough to check in.

See you all Sunday...SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!! Kids get in for just FIVE DOLLARS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So I only have to pay 5 dollars? Oh and plan on getting another teleconference call again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to get me to spill Vegas stories on speakerphone. For shame...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. I almost had Seth talking about his "purple", but alas he wasn't quite drunk enough to give everyone the story.

    ReplyDelete