Sunday, February 14, 2010

Year of the Tiger!!!!!!!!

So the night started with drinks. As it sometimes does. And I started chanting "year of the tiger!!!!" everywhere I went. As I usually find, if you find a theme for your occasion out, your chances of meeting people drastically increase. For Christmas, we wore ugly X-mas sweaters and my roommate is still dating the girl he met that night. So Dewey and I decided tonight was the "year of the tiger night." We made people cheers to it, dance to it, and any other excuse to get it involved.

So after an already solid night out at the pubs, we are thinking of leaving until two women walk in and my roommate says "I'm gonna go act a fool." He walks up and his pick up line is literally "so we're out for the year of the tiger, what are you here for?" Needless to say, I have an Asian girl's number in my phone. Her name: Lily. Her entry in my phone: Tiger Lily.

I'd say it was a good beginning to the year of the tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment